These are the products and services that will be showcased at the event:
- Armoured Protection, Vehicles
- Civil Defence & Terrorism Response
- Clothing & PPE
- Communication & IT Equipment
- Disaster warning systems
- Energy & Renewable Sources
- Hazardous Material Equipment
- Medical Services & Supplies
- Mobile Diagnostic & Laboratory Equipment
- Post Disaster Recovery Services
- Search & Rescue
- Training, Planning & Consultancy
- Warning Systems
International Disaster Management Exhibition (IDME) launched in Istanbul, 2012. After the success of hosting its 5th edition in London last April, the sixth edition will be held in ExCeL London 15th-16th April 2020.
The two-day, free-to-attend event showcases specialist equipment, technology and services for disaster prevention, and response and recovery. The aim of IDME is to make responders tasks possible and easier by finding solutions and supporting the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters.
With over 5,000 visitors from governments, aid agencies, search and rescue teams, emergency response professionals, and NGOs expected, it’s the perfect opportunity to exchange science, policy and the best practices. There’s also a series of workshops and programmes, featuring industry experts, for visitors to improve their skills in the sector.